Reasons Why You Need a Wedding DJ
A wedding is a very important day in the life of a woman and she wants things to be just perfect on her big day. It is a day that most girls have dreamed of for a very long time. To make this day memorable and picture perfect, a lot of organisation and preparation is required. The couple may go about making the arrangements themselves or may engage the services of an event manager. One important decision to make is whether to have a DJ at the wedding or not. Many couples may choose not to have one considering the expense involved. A playlist on an iPod may well serve the purpose. But they should seriously consider having a DJ for the following reasons,-
• A DJ can make the whole occasion lively and entertaining in an easy way.
• He can act as a kind of Master of Ceremonies, introducing guests and making important announcements.
• His choice of music will almost always be impeccable, but it is also a good idea to decide on a rough playlist in advance.
• A DJ can gauge the mood of the guests and change the music appropriately. They have a whole lot of music at their fingertips. His music can provide that extra zing to a wedding party.
• Most DJs can handle all the technical issues related to the music such as placing the speakers, adjusting volumes and balancing the sound. They can usually double up as the trouble shooter.
• If the DJ is enthusiastic, his enthusiasm will rub off on the guests.
• Many guests are very shy and inhibited. A boisterous DJ can help to draw them out of their shell and persuade them to take the dance floor.
• A DJ can help with the setting of the dance floor.
• A DJ can play special songs on request and also dedicate songs to any person.
Basically all that is needed for the wedding is the bride and groom and a couple of ‘I dos’. Throwing in a DJ can make an important day in the life of a young couple very memorable. A very mundane wedding ceremony can be transformed into a rocking party with the help of the DJ. A good DJ can take a lot of stress away from the wedding organisations and by choosing appropriate music and interacting with the guests can help them to shed their inhibitions and enjoy the party.